Lydia – A Beating Heart is a non-profit organization dependent entirely on the financial generosity of individuals, churches, and organizations. Ongoing partnership commitments enable Lydia to meet the needs of women and families in crisis. These could be monthly, quarterly, or annually. Special or one-time gifts are also gratefully accepted, as we often runs projects or events which incur additional costs.
An annual Baby Bottle Campaign is a super fun, popular way to support Lydia. Many people enjoy this fundraiser, and kids especially love to participate! Each person or family fills an empty baby bottle with spare change or bills and turns it in as a donation when it is full or at the end of the designated time.
Current and future financial gifts will be used in a variety of ways, some of which are listed below:
- Project “One woman at a time” – counseling
- Project “Art Therapy”
- Project “Adopt a family”
- Project “Hope” – support groups
- Marketing / Advertisement
- Translation and printing of books and materials
- Baby clothes and toiletry items for new moms
- Administrative costs
How to Give
- To give online from within the U.S., please visit: https://www.heartbeatservices.org/lrg-macedonia or if you would rather give by check, please make payable to Heartbeat International with a side note in addition “Lydia Macedonia”
8405 Pulsar Place
Columbus, OH 43240
- Directly to “Lydia”’s account (outside of Macedonia):
Recipient: Lidija – srce sto cuka
IBAN MK 07 210722000023929
SWIFT TUTN MK 22
Tutunska Banka A.D Skopje
Majka Tereza 1
- Directly to “Lydia”s account (from Macedonia):
Lidija – srce sto cuka
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com with any questions! Thank you!